GosuGamers Terms of Service ("Agreement")Last modified: November 30th, 2022
Please read these Terms of Service ("Agreement", "Terms of Service") carefully before using https://www.gosugamers.net ("the Site") operated by GosuGamers ("us", "we", or "our"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://www.gosugamers.net.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalised terms are defined in this Agreement.
These terms of service apply to all products and services offered under the brand GosuGamers is owned and run by GOSU MEDIA PTE. LTD, a company registered in Singapore. As part of a group of companies established in Singapore, GOSU MEDIA PTE. LTD complies with Singapore's Personal Data Protection Regulations 2022.
The materials on GosuGamers services are provided ‘As Is’ basis and is continually under development. GosuGamers makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and at this moment disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, GosuGamers does not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its services or otherwise related to such materials or on any sites linked to GosuGamers.
GOSU MEDIA PTE. LTD maintains www.gosugamers.net (the “Site”) to provide high-quality content and consistent coverage about teams, players, and tournaments in the competitive video games field. GOSU MEDIA PTE. LTD is not an online gambling operator or a gambling site of any kind.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by GosuGamers and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Permission is granted to use the materials (information or software) on GosuGamers services for personal, non-commercial usage only. This is a grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GosuGamers at any time. Upon termination of license, you must destroy any aquired materials in your possession whether in digital or physical format.
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose without prior written consent
- Republish, transmit, distribute or reupload our materials without citing GosuGamers as the source
- Attempt to decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise interfere with any software contained on GosuGamers services
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations for them materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or duplicate the materials on another server (manually or via web scraping or similar data mining techniques)
Termination & prohibited conduct
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Vulgar, obscene, hateful, abusive, political or religious content
- Disclosure of private information or content that is not your own or that you do not have the right to provide to the public, such as:
- Personal phone numbers, addresses or other contact information that is not your own
- Private information such as social security numbers
- Copyrighted content or trade secrets
- Off-topic content not relevant to our community
- Usage of our services in any other way than the intended use (e.g. use the item betting platform as exchange)
- Advertising or promotion of third party products, services or organizations without prior written agreement confirmed by GosuGamers
- Content or links to content that contain viruses, trojan horses, logic bombs, infinite loops, system despoilers, mainframe viruses, trap doors, zero bugs or similar destructive features that may damage someone else's computer
- Duplicate or excessively repeated submissions in one or more areas
- Content used to impersonate another person
- Content or behavior that violates any applicable laws
- Content or behavior that interferes with the operation of the site or with another member's ability to use the site
- Evading site controls such as bans, or otherwise disregarding the directions of the site moderators or administrators
- Creation of multiple accounts for one person, as identifies via similar behavior patterns, similar IP's used or otherwise identified
- Usage of proxies or other services to hide/cloak your identity
GosuGamers is not liable for any losses or damages, including but not limited to the following losses or damages (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third-parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special, or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website regardless of the form of action.
We urge you to take your own precaution in all respects, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus, by other contamination, or by anything that has destructive properties.
You will see advertising material submitted by third-parties on the Site. Advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, including ensuring that it complies with applicable law. GosuGamers accepts no responsibility for the content of advertising material on the Site, including, without limitation, any error, omission, or inaccuracy therein.
User submitted content
The materials appearing on GosuGamers services might include technical, typographical or media content related errors. GosuGamers does not warrant that any of the materials found on its services are accurate, complete or current. GosuGamers may make changes to the materials contained on its services at any time without notice. GosuGamers does not, however, make any commitment to keep the materials updated.
Links to other sites
We have no control over the nature, content and availability of such sites or the services / products provided therein. The inclusion of any links on the Website does not in any way imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
YouTube & Twitch
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes to this agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact us via email to [email protected]